Manufacturing Tailor-Made Furniture
For us every piece of furniture is a unique creation, because the dimensions are different in each case. You therefore always obtain a special piece of furniture, lovingly handmade and of the highest quality. We work to high technical standards and a strict level of quality assurance.
What happens in our workshop
- First, logs are sawn into planks. It is then glued together, cut to size and sanded smooth, ready for processing into furniture.
- In the next step the prepared boards are cut to the dimensions you have specified and holes drilled ready for the fixings used to assemble the furniture
- Lastly the wood is oiled or varnished.
- In our final inspection we check all the details of your order to ensure that the quality is perfect.
- The entire process from the day you place your order to the date of shipping is only about 6-8 weeks in most cases.
Incidentally, wood waste from our production facility is of course put to good use - for example for heating.